To see the BLF status of other extensions (for example fixed devices) you need to make some adjustments. BLF status is only supported when your provider supports "SIP SIMPLE".
1. First of all you need to login to the Stretto Admin where you can change account1.desk.feature.sipFeatures.control to 47.
2. Log out and log in again into the Bria application to push the setting to the client.
3. Click on the icon to add a contact to the phonebook:
4. Fill in the extension number on the right side next to the "Softphone" box. Click on the + sign where after you will see the extension number followed by @sipserver.
5. Give the person the right name and click on save. When SIP SIMPLE is supported you should see the availability of the contact person.